Other infrastructure companies that will soon follow suit are India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL), Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) and PTC Financial Services.
What does IIFCL stand for?
IIFCL stands for India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IIFCL in our Acronym Attic
- Incurably Ill for Animal Research (Lansing, MI)
- Integration of Intelligence From All Sources
- Iowa Infant Feeding Attitude Scale
- Indigenous International Forum on Biodiversity (United Nations)
- India Infrastructure Finance Company
- Infrastructure Investment Facilitation Center (Bangladesh)
- Inhibition of Incoming Forwarded Calls
- International Institute for FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) in Construction (Canada)
- Islamic International Foundation of Cooperation (Qom, Iran)
- Indigenous Forum on Climate Change
- Inter-Island Federal Credit Union (Hawaii)
- Institutional Inspections and Frameworks Division (Office for Standards in Education; UK)
- Integrated Intelligent Flight Deck (NASA project)
- Interdisziplinäres Institut Für Digitalisierung (German: Interdisciplinary Institute for Digitization)
- International Islamic Forum for Dialogue
- Immediately-Invoked Function Expression (computing)
- International Institute of Forensic Engineering Sciences
- International Institute of Fisheries Economics and Trade
- Individual Identify Friend-or-Foe (friendly fire prevention)
- International Islamic Finance Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk The bank said that it is planning to adopt the model for some of its infrastructure loans and is planning to go for the takeout financing scheme offered by India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL).
He said that India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) would give sixty per cent of refinance of commercial bank loans for public-private partnership projects in critical sectors.