uk Global Banking News - 11 February 2013 The London unit of India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd has said that it would reintroduce lending caps for private projects.
What does IIFC stand for?
IIFC stands for India Infrastructure Finance Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIFC
We have 3 other meanings of IIFC in our Acronym Attic
- Indo-Israel Friendship Association (India and Israel)
- Integrated Icing Forecast Algorithm (US FAA)
- International Indian Film Academy
- International Institute of Fine Arts (various locations)
- Irish International Freight Association (Ireland)
- Instituto Internacional de Facilitación y Cambio (Spanish: International Institute for Facilitation and Change; Mexico)
- Incurably Ill for Animal Research (Lansing, MI)
- Integration of Intelligence From All Sources
- Iowa Infant Feeding Attitude Scale
- Indigenous International Forum on Biodiversity (United Nations)
- Infrastructure Investment Facilitation Center (Bangladesh)
- Inhibition of Incoming Forwarded Calls
- International Institute for FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) in Construction (Canada)
- Islamic International Foundation of Cooperation (Qom, Iran)
- Indigenous Forum on Climate Change
- India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Inter-Island Federal Credit Union (Hawaii)
- Institutional Inspections and Frameworks Division (Office for Standards in Education; UK)
- Integrated Intelligent Flight Deck (NASA project)
- Interdisziplinäres Institut Für Digitalisierung (German: Interdisciplinary Institute for Digitization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mukherjee informed that India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) is expected to achieve a cumulative disbursement of Rs.
2 billion for infrastructure financing company India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited ( IIFCL), which advances loans for the development of highways, ports and power projects.
195 billion dollars was aimed at increasing the availability of long-term financing for the India Infrastructure Finance Company to provide public-private financing of infrastructure projects.