India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) brought the warmth of India to Davos by way of the India Adda during the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum, 2011.
What does IBEF stand for?
IBEF stands for India Brand Equity Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBEF
We have 4 other meanings of IBEF in our Acronym Attic
- International Biomedical Engineering Days
- Ion Beam Enhanced Deposition
- Idaho Basic Education Data System (Idaho State Department of Education)
- Iglesia Bautista el Divino Salvador (Spanish: Baptist Church of the Divine Savior; Mexico)
- Incremental Best Estimate Directed Search
- Image-Based Electronic Edition (electronic document collection)
- Innovation in Built Environment Education (conference)
- Instituto Boliviano de Estudios Empresariales (Spanish: Bolivian Institute of Business Studies; Bolivia)
- International Builders Exchange Executives (trade association)
- Ice Breaking Emergency Evacuation Craft
- International Bio-Environmental Foundation
- International Bitumen Emulsion Federation (production association)
- International Business Exchange Forum (conference)
- Information and Biomedical Engineering Group (UK)
- In-Beam Electron Impact (spectrometry)
- Income before Extraordinary Items (finance)
- Institute of Biometry, Epidemiology and Information Processing (Hannover, Germany)
- International Business Ethics Institute
- Istituto Biblico Evangelico Italiano (Italian: Italian Evangelical Bible Institute; Rome, Italy)
- Interest Bearing Eligible Liabilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The India Show, scheduled to be held from October 17-20, 2011, in Toronto, is being organised by EEPC India, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & In-dustry, Government of India and India Brand Equity Foundation with support from the Indian High Commission in Ottawa and the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
com)-- Aparna Dutt Sharma, CEO India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) visited Canada from August 8 to 12, 2011 as part of preparations going on for The India Show which will take place from October 17-20, 2011 at Direct Energy Centre in Toronto, coinciding with the Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS).