The index of services showed services output rebounded by 1.
What does IoS stand for?
IoS stands for Index of Services (service industries; various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IoS
We have 195 other meanings of IoS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Rail Welding
- Indiana & Ohio Railway
- I'm Only Sleeping (Beatles song)
- Igoss Observing System
- Ilheus, Bahia, Brazil - Eduardo Gomes (Airport Code)
- Illinois Orchid Society (est. 1952)
- Illinois Orthopaedic Society
- Improved Oceanographic Sensor
- Inactive, Obsolete, Surplus (jobs)
- Independent On Sunday
- Indian Ocean Tracking Station (AFSCN)
- Individual Ordinance Summary
- Infinity Optical Systems
- Initial Operating Sector
- Initial Operational System
- Input/Output Subsystem
- Input/Output Supervisor
- Inspired of Spirit (online forum)
- Institute for Optical Sciences (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Institute for Orgonomic Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the second session this week, Muscat Securities Market (MSM) general index added 17 points to close at 6545 points supported by the index of services and insurance sector.
The Institute for Supply Management index of services companies slipped to to 53.
The index of services and insurance sector rose by 0.
This hike came as a result of the revival in the index of banking, investment and industrial sectors while the index of services and insurance sector went down.