Meanwhile, industrial production, as measured by the Index of Industrial Production (IIP), surged to 2.
What does IIP stand for?
IIP stands for Index of Industrial Production
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIP
We have 123 other meanings of IIP in our Acronym Attic
- Irrevocable Income-Only Trust (financial planning device)
- Investing in Our Youth
- Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonia
- Ignition Interlock Permit (various states)
- Illness and Injury Prevention
- Imaging Informatics Professional
- Immigrant Investor Program (Canada)
- Implementation Information Plan
- Included in Price
- Independent Infrastructure Provider
- Indian Institute of Packaging
- Indian Institute of Petroleum
- Indirect Immunoperoxidase
- Individual Income Protection (insurance industry)
- Industrial Innovation and Partnerships (US NSF)
- Industrial Internet Platform
- Industry Information Processor
- Information and Incentives Project
- Information and Installment Plan
- Initial Issue and Provisioning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commenting on the index of industrial production ( IIP) data, chief economist, India Ratings, ' D.
Manufacturing, which accounts for three-quarters of India's Index of Industrial Production, grew by 2.
But more widely, the decline in activity was also due to falling output in the pharmaceutical and metals industries with the overall index of industrial production slipping by 0.
The overall index of industrial production fell by 5.