1 in October, and the index of consumer expectations fell to 77.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Index of Consumer Expectations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- In Case of Emergency
- In Class Essay
- In-Circuit Emulation
- In-Circuit Emulator
- In-Context Exact
- In-orbit Communications Equipment
- Increased Combat Effectiveness
- Independent Checking Engineer
- Independent Commission of Experts (Switzerland)
- Independent Cost Estimate
- Indian Council of Education
- Indian Cultural Exchange
- Individual Chemical Equipment
- Indoor Cycling Experience (indoor cycling class)
- Inductosyn Electronics
- Industrial Combustion Emissions Model
- Industrial Commercial Equipment (various locations)
- Industrial Communications Engineers
- Industrial Computer Equipment (various locations)
- Industrial Control Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CEA-CNET Index of Consumer Expectations climbed in May, reaching 174.
The chart takes monthly statistics on private car registrations and plots them against an index of consumer expectations about the strength of the economy.