Similarly, in March 1990 the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE) introduced Toronto Index Participation Units (TIPs), a traded stock basket designed to replicate the Toronto 35 index.
What does IPU stand for?
IPU stands for Index Participation Units
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of IPU
We have 100 other meanings of IPU in our Acronym Attic
- International Phosphorus Transfer Workshop
- International Preservation Trades Workshop
- International Process Technology Workshop (software)
- Inverse Probability of Treatment Weighted
- IP Telephony Workshop
- I Promise You (Wanna One song)
- Image Processing Unit
- Imposto Predial Urbano (Brazilian excise tax)
- In-place Page Updating (aka AJAX)
- Income Per Unique (website advertising revenue)
- Indraprastha University
- Industry Policy Unit (Australia)
- Inert Prefill Unit
- Information and Publications (various organizations)
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- Instruction Processing Unit
- Integer Processing Unit
- Integrated Police Unit (peacekeeping operations)
- Integrated Power Unit
- Integrated Practice Unit (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Common derivative products include index funds, certificates of deposit, futures, options and exchange created and traded investment products such as Toronto 35 Index Participation Units (TIPS 35) and TSE 100 Index Participation Units (TIPS 100).
TIPS diversifies an equity investment with limited funds Earlier this year the Toronto Stock Exchange introduced an investment vehicle called Toronto-35 Index Participation Units (TIPS).