The certification was awarded following an inspection carried out by Maqayees in association with Velosi Quality Management International (VQMI) which serves as an independent verification body, using the Dubai Quality Mark (DQM) assessment protocol, a propriety risk-based model developed by Maqayees for integrated quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
What does IVB stand for?
IVB stands for Independent Verification Body
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVB
We have 21 other meanings of IVB in our Acronym Attic
- International Ventures And Travel (New York, NY)
- Idaho Vocational Agriculture Teachers Association
- Influenza Vaccine Availability Tracking System (American Medical Association; Chicago, IL)
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Iraq Veterans Against the War
- Interior Value Added Wood Association
- International Violence Against Women Survey
- Industrial Vax (Dec Computer)
- British Virgin Islands (International Olympic Committee Code)
- Department of Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals (World Health Organization)
- Influenza Virus B (immunologu)
- Inner Vascular Bundle
- Intermediate Vector Boson (particle physics)
- Intraventricular Block (cardiology)
- Investment Bond
- Ivy Bridge (microarchitecture; Intel)
- Illinois Valley Blacksmith Association (Illinois)
- International Veteran Boxers Association (various locations)
- Intravascular, Bronchiolar and Alveolar Tumor of the Lung
- Integrated Vehicle Baseline Configuration (aerodynamics)