The trust is the only body in existence able to provide independent quality assurance to historic properties and collections which run education programmes.
What does IQA stand for?
IQA stands for Independent Quality Assurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IQA
We have 35 other meanings of IQA in our Acronym Attic
- Invoice Query System (Sprint)
- Iraq (country code, top level domain)
- Irrelevant Question (polygraphy)
- Issue Queue
- United States miscellaneous Pacific Islands Outlying Areas (including Kingman Reef)
- ISQED (International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design) Quality Award (est. 2007)
- Inverse Quantization and Inverse Zig-Zag Ordering
- Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification (validation of equipment)
- Image Quality Analysis (software)
- Incoming Quality Audit
- Installation Quality Audit
- Institute of Quality Assurance (UK)
- Intercollegiate Quidditch Association
- Internal Quality Audit
- International Qualifications Assessment (various locations)
- International Quality Associates (Portland, OR)
- International Quality Assurance (various locations)
- International Quidditch Association (fictional sport group)
- International Quilt Association
- International Quizzing Association (est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also statutory auditors and audit firms must be subjected to independent quality assurance.
The Pinnacle Award follows an independent quality assurance audit.
From my own experience as an independent quality assurance assessor, 50% of those who are self-employed in the building and allied trades are not insured.
PFS is an internationally-recognized, independent quality assurance agency.