Historically, pension plans with fewer than 100 participants had been exempt from the requirement to have an independent qualified public accountant conduct an annual audit of the plan's financial statements.
What does IQPA stand for?
IQPA stands for Independent Qualified Public Accountant (Department of Labor term)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQPA
We have 2 other meanings of IQPA in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Operational Performance Qualification (pharmaceuticals)
- Inbound Quality of Service
- International Quranic Open University
- IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) Quilt Project, Inc
- Independent Qualified Person
- Innovation, Quality, Productivity (Novartis, AG)
- Integrated Quality Program
- Intelligent Query Processor
- Interactive Qualifying Project (Worcester Polytech)
- Isolated Queen Pawn (chess)
- International Quarter Pony Association (breeders' association)
- International Quality & Productivity Center
- International Quality Plasma Program
- Iowa Quality Preschool Program Standards
- Input-Queued Packet Switch
- Institute of Qualified Private Secretaries (now Institute of Professional Administrators; UK)
- Institute of Qualified Professional Secretaries (UK)
- Iquique, Chile - Chucumata (Airport Code)
- Integrated Quantity and Quality Model
- Initial Qualitative and Quantitative Personnel Requirements Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accountant," for example, will give a user over 20 items, such as "limitation on scope of accountant's examination" and "waiver of examination and report of an independent qualified public accountant for employers.