org ABOUT IPSA The Independent Professional Seed Association (IPSA) was formed in 1989 by a group of seed producers who recognized the need for an organization to represent the unique needs of independent seed companies.
What does IPSA stand for?
IPSA stands for Independent Professional Seed Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPSA
We have 54 other meanings of IPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Isolated Power Supply
- Isotope Power System
- Israel Prison Service
- Item/Product Specialist
- Ithaca Public Schools (Ithaca, MI)
- Ixplus Production Support (MCI billing program)
- Information Processing System/Airlift Mobility Element
- Internet Protocol to SS7 (Nortel)
- Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (UK)
- Independent Postal System of America
- Indorsement to Project Support Agreement
- Industrial Police and Security Association
- Initial Poverty and Social Assessment
- Institut für Pychosoziale Aufgaben
- Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancees (France)
- Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées (Paris, France)
- Institute for Psychological Study of the Arts
- Institute of Packaging South Africa
- Institute of Professionals in Specialty Advertising
- Instituto de Previsión Social del Artista (Spanish, Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2008); Independent Professional Seed Association (2007); Knapheide Manufacturing Company * (2009) Producer-Funded Clients: Independent Professional Seed Association Rural Lifestyle Clients: Alamo Group: Rhino (2007) All dollar amounts are reported in U.
GREG RUHLE CEO, Independent Professional Seed Association Independent regional seed companies, who were well-represented at the workshop, have thrived as a result of open and competitive markets and through tremendous advances in seed technology--germplasm and biotechnology.