Thacher Associates, LLC, one of New York's preeminent investigative, fraud prevention and business intelligence firms, has been selected by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to serve as the integrity monitor- or Independent Private Sector Inspector General (IPSIG).
What does IPSIG stand for?
IPSIG stands for Independent Private Sector Inspector General
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPSIG
- Indonesian Pencak Silat Association (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Ingles Portugues San Isidro (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Institute for Industry Policy and Strategy (Vietnam)
- Institute for Integrated Publication and Information Systems (GMD, Germany)
- Insurance Placement Services, Inc. (State Farm general agency)
- Integrated Power Systems International, Inc (Rochester, NY)
- Internet Protocol Server Interface
- iPerceptions Satisfaction Index
- Istituto Pace Sviluppo Innovazione ACLI (Italian: Innovation Development Institute Peace ACLI)
- Immunoproliferative Small Intestinal Disease
- Internet Professionals Special Interest Group (of the Software Association of Oregon)
- Iowa Public School Insurance Program (risk management cooperative)
- Institute of Political Studies and International Relations (Moldova)
- International Public Sector Information Technology
- Integrating Physician Services in the Home (Canada)
- Information Processing Society of Japan
- Institute for Political Studies in Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- In-Plane Station Keeping (control of satellite orbits)
- Irish Power Kite and Sandyacht Association
- Idle Property Screening List (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anderson, pointing to the hiring of the independent monitor known as Independent Private Sector Inspector General or IPSIG, said "It's raised a lot of serious questions in the industry, particularly regarding its most onerous provisions.
Nevertheless, several management companies have sought out professional guidance from Independent Private Sector Inspector Generals.