Asserlind is an authority on energy trading and technologies and delivers presentations on these topics at various global events such as Singapore International Energy Week, Association of Power Exchanges (APEx) and Annual Conference Independent Power Producers Forum, among others.
What does IPPF stand for?
IPPF stands for Independent Power Producers Forum (Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPF
We have 19 other meanings of IPPF in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Physics and Power Engineering (Russia)
- Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology (China)
- Integrated Product and Process Engineering
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experience
- Inverse Photopyroelectric
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Enhancement Act
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Education Network
- Ingénieur Principal de Permanence et d'Exploitation
- Internet Plasma Physics Educational Experience (educational website)
- Independent Partition Particle Filter
- Indian Pension Plan Funding (Canada)
- Individual Peak Profile Fitting
- Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility
- Instruction Preprocessing Function
- International Penal and Penitentiary Foundation
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- International Professional Practices Framework (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- International Planned Parenthood Federation European Network (Belgium)
- Illinois Public Pension Fund Association
- International Planned Parenthood Federation Africa Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is complimented by the support of top industry tradebodies that include the Institute of Engineers Malaysia (IEM), The Electrical and Electronics Association of Malaysia (TEEAM), the Malaysian Gas Association (MGA) and Independent Power Producers Forum (IPPF).
KARACHI, 14 May, 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- A high level delegation of Hong Kong based Independent Power Producers Forum (IPPF) will visit Pakistan on May 17, to explore possibilities for investment in power generation.