The Department selected the proposals based on recommendations from independent peer review panels.
What does IPRP stand for?
IPRP stands for Independent Peer Review Panel (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPRP
We have 12 other meanings of IPRP in our Acronym Attic
- Island Peer Review Organization
- Internet Professional Association
- Intellectual Property Rightful Owners Action Group (Australian patent reform)
- Intelligent Patient Record for Obstetrics
- Institution of Production Engineers
- Importadora de Productos Farmacéuticos SA (Guatemala drug manufacturer)
- Institute of Production Measurement Technology
- Inpatient Psychiatric Rehabilitation Outcome Scale
- Institute of Public Rights of Way Management (UK)
- Implementation Plan for Recovery of Plutonium
- Individual Performance-Related Pay
- Information Policy Research Program
- Integrated Pyrolysis Regenerated Plant (Terni, Italy)
- Intering Parametric Roll Prevention
- International Preliminary Report on Patentability (patent application)
- International Public Relations Partners (London, UK)
- Internet Protocol Routing Processor(s) (Alliance Seminconductor)
- Intellectual Property Rights Protection Alliance (Intellectual Property Investigation Bureau; Hong Kong)
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy Committee
- Institute of Population Research, Peking University (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA's draft reassessment report reflects the recommendations and suggestions provided to the agency by the two most recent independent peer review panels.