And an Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority source yesterday said they were "surprised" at the shredding But Mr MacShane, 65, tweeted: "Bit late for me but so glad for others that they won't face difficulties.
What does IPSA stand for?
IPSA stands for Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPSA
We have 54 other meanings of IPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Iron Pipe Size
- Iron Pipe Standard (pipe thread specification)
- Isolated Power Supply
- Isotope Power System
- Israel Prison Service
- Item/Product Specialist
- Ithaca Public Schools (Ithaca, MI)
- Ixplus Production Support (MCI billing program)
- Information Processing System/Airlift Mobility Element
- Internet Protocol to SS7 (Nortel)
- Independent Postal System of America
- Independent Professional Seed Association
- Indorsement to Project Support Agreement
- Industrial Police and Security Association
- Initial Poverty and Social Assessment
- Institut für Pychosoziale Aufgaben
- Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancees (France)
- Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées (Paris, France)
- Institute for Psychological Study of the Arts
- Institute of Packaging South Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority chair Sir Ian Kennedy said it was time for MPs to give up the power to judge themselves, just as they gave up powers to police their own expenses following the 2009 scandal.
The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa) had launched legal action to recover PS54,000 from Stewart Jackson, who claimed taxpayer cash to pay mortgage interest on a property in his constituency.
That is lower than the PS86,250 average figure MPs told the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa) they deserved in a anonymous survey earlier this year.
Cllr Phil Brightmore said: "I was deeply shocked to receive confirmation from the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority that Wirral West''s Tory MP sent out campaigning literature using taxpayers' money.
The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa) has launched a probe after new figures indicated that the taxpayers' bill has been inflated by around PS180,000 since the general election.
He has already contacted the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority for guidance.
The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority said our Commons representatives claimed PS23.