A complaint by the Independent Panel for Special Education Advice was upheld by the Government and Birmingham was told to amend its policy by the Secretary of State.
What does IPSEA stand for?
IPSEA stands for Independent Panel for Special Education Advice (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPSEA
We have 4 other meanings of IPSEA in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Partnership for Statewide Education
- Indicators of Poverty and Social Exclusion (various locations)
- Initiative for Privacy and Standardization in Europe
- Integrated Programming Support Environment
- Integrated Project Software Environment
- Integrated Project Support Environment
- Intelligent Problem-Solving Environment
- Intelligent Product Software Engineering
- International Partnership in Self-Management and Empowerment
- International Pool and Spa Exposition
- International Public Secondary Education Association (Canada)
- Indian Point Safe Energy Coalition (Ossining, NY)
- International Patient Safety Event Classification (Adelaide, Australia)
- Internet Protocol Security
- Internet Protocol Security Keying Information Resource Record Working Group (IETF)
- International Project for Sustainable Energy Paths
- International Purchasing and Supply Education and Research Association
- Indigenous Peoples Survival Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (est. 1949)
- International Pharmacy Student Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Independent Panel for Special Education Advice (IPSEA), the national legal advice charity for parents, welcomed the decision of the tribunal over Katelyn Mitchinson, now six.
Independent Panel for Special Education Advice (2003) Education negligence cases.