SRC is owned by the Independent Order of Odd Fellows (no membership required).
What does IOOF stand for?
IOOF stands for Independent Order of Odd Fellows
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOOF
We have 2 other meanings of IOOF in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Organizational and Organizational Behavior
- Initial Operations Operating Budget
- International Order of Old Bastards (charitable organization)
- Insight out of Chaos (database marketing company; various locations)
- Integrated Optics and Optical Fiber Communication
- Interagency Ocean Observation Committee
- International Olive Oil Council
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- Iranian Offshore Oil Company (est. 1980; National Iranian Oil Company; Iran)
- International Organisation of Overhead Catenary Engineers (UK; railway industry)
- Internet Order of Old Farts
- I'm Out of Here
- Interactions of Oriented Molecules (symposium)
- Intelligent Organisation of PCI
- Integrated Ocean Observing System
- Isolated Open Operator Station (tractor)
- Integrated Orbital Operations Simulation Facility
- In Original Packaging
- In-Orbit Plane (US NASA)
- Inanimate Objects Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, the Grange shared space in the community's former Independent Order of Odd Fellows building.
AMERICAN FORESTS, in partnership with the Odd Fellows and Rebekahs from the Independent Order of Odd Fellows of New York, also is planting trees in a Global ReLeaf Forest at the Sunrise Fire pine barren restoration site on Long Island.
Brandner's research took her to records compiled by the Independent Order of Odd Fellows, area mortuaries, and Register-Guard archives, among other sources.
The Grand Lodge of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows and the Rebekah Assembly of Massachusetts sponsored the 15th annual Arthritis Charity Ball held at the Crowne Plaza in Worcester.