The sons and daughters of members of the Independent Order of Foresters in the Huddersfield area had team games, a disco and a visit from Father Christmas (hudtmc181212colnevalley) | PIRATE KING: Mark Norman and his motley crew were swashbuckling their way across stage in an ambitious college show which involved falling from cliffs and swinging from ropes.
What does IOF stand for?
IOF stands for Independent Order of Foresters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOF
We have 49 other meanings of IOF in our Acronym Attic
- Intraoperative Electron Beam Radiotherapy (oncology)
- Leibinz Institute of Ecological and Regional Development (Germany)
- Intraoperative Electron Beam Radiation Therapy
- Illinois Office of Educational Services (curriculum resources, facilitation and development for business and education)
- Impact of Events Scale (psychology)
- Institute of Ocean Energy Saga University (Japan)
- Indian Oil Employees Union (est. 1966)
- Institute of Environmental Economics and Management (Vienna)
- I'm on Fire! (gaming)
- Imposto Sobre Operacoes Financeiras (Brazil)
- Indian Ordnance Factory (arms producer)
- Indonesian Offroad Federation
- Industries of the Future (various locations)
- Infrared Optical Film
- Initial Operating Facility
- Inspection Observation Finding
- Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering
- Institute of Finance (various organizations)
- Institute of Forestry (Nepal)
- Institute of Fundraising (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Maracle UE presented the Branch with an elaborate framed certificate from the Independent Order of Foresters and signed by the famous Dr.
She will continue to serve as Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust, and as a Director of AT&T Canada, the Corel Corporation, and the Independent Order of Foresters.
The Independent Order of Foresters in Canada, a fraternal benefit (insurance) society, began publishing The Independent Forester in 1880 for members and employees.