com)-- LoganBritton, Inc, a leading national provider of technology consulting services is pleased to announce that Andy Flower, LoganBritton VP, has been elected President of the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) With over 15 years of experience in the design and construction of information architecture solutions and specializing in the strategic analysis and planning of information integration solutions, Andy has been an active participant in the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) and Data Management Association (DAMA), is a contributing author to Oracle 8i Data Warehousing from Oracle Press, and is a frequent speaker at industry events.
What does IOUG stand for?
IOUG stands for Independent Oracle Users Group (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOUG
We have 1 other meaning of IOUG in our Acronym Attic
- Interdependent Occupational Unit (currency of Lovely, UK humorous country)
- International Open University
- Intersection Over Union (computer vision)
- Investor Owned Utilities
- Is Owed Unto
- Islamic Online University
- I Owe You One
- Institute of Oceanography, University of British Columbia (Vancouver)
- Immovable Object Unstoppable Force (martial arts DVD)
- Illinois OCLC Users Group
- Indiana Oracle Users Group
- International Oracle Users Group
- Intercontinental Open University for Global Change (Belgium)
- International Open University of Humanity, Health Science and Peace (UN)
- Input Output Utility Subsystem
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- I/O Virtualization (allows multiple operating systems running simultaneously to share devices)
- In-Orbit Validation
- Incandescent Oil Vapor
- Institute of Videography (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>"I felt that Oracle 11g R1 was a reasonably solid project," said Ian Abramson, president of the Independent Oracle Users Group and director of the enterprise data group at Toronto-based consulting firm Thoughtcorp.