The award is given annually by the Big I and the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia to an agent or broker working in the field of government affairs with outstanding service.
What does IIAG stand for?
IIAG stands for Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIAG
- Indian Institute of Arts and Design (New Delhi, Delhi, India)
- Inverse-Increase/Additive-Decrease (algorithm)
- Indiana Independent Auto Dealers Association (est. 1987)
- Iowa Independent Automobile Dealers Association (Panora, IA)
- Implementation Independent Algorithm Description Language
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
- Institute for Interactive Arts and Engineering (University of Texas at Dallas)
- Ion Induced Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Imperial Iranian Air Force
- Ivy Inter-American Foundation (Ivy, VA)
- Industry Implementation Advisory Group (Tourism Australia; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Insurance Internal Audit Group (Halifax, PA)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Greater New Orleans (Metairie, LA)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Houston (Texas)
- Isocyanurate Industry Ad Hoc Committee (US EPA)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Indiana, Inc.
- Independent Insurance Agent Junior Classic (golf championship)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Kentucky
- Independent Insurance Agents of Louisiana
- Independent Insurance Agents of Lubbock (Lubbock, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also a member of the Professional Insurance Agents of Georgia, the Metro Association of Independent Insurance Agents Association, and the Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia and of Cobb County.