Mosul / NINA / The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) announced today 31, March that Nineveh provincial council elections will take place after only one month of the elections in the rest of the provinces, planned on April 20.
What does IHEC stand for?
IHEC stands for Independent High Electoral Commission (Iraq)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IHEC
We have 5 other meanings of IHEC in our Acronym Attic
- International Health Economics Association
- International Health Evaluation Association
- International Hunter Education Association
- Indigenous Higher Education Advisory Council (Australia)
- Institut des Hautes Études de l'Amérique Latine (French: Institute of Advanced Studies of Latin America)
- Interactive Health Ecology Access Links
- Illinois Home Energy Assistance Program
- Institute for Hearing Accessibility Research (Canada)
- I Hate Everything About You (Three Days Grace song)
- Illinois Health Education Consortium (Chicago, IL)
- Institute of Home Economics
- International Higher Education Clearinghouse
- International Hydrogen Energy Congress (conference)
- Irish Higher Education Consultancy (Ireland)
- International Harvester Employee Credit Union (Springfield, OH)
- Institute for High-Energy Densities (Russian Academy of Sciences; Moscow, Russia)
- Institut des Hautes Etudes de Défense Nationale (Paris, France)
- Institute for Advanced National Defence Studies (est. 1936; Paris, France)
- Infiltration Heat Exchange Effectiveness (energy)
- Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estates Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The parliament will hold its 23rd session of the first legislative term of the third legislative year under Speaker Osama al-Nujiefi with the participation of 240 lawmakers to vote on the members for the Commissioners Board of the Independent High Electoral Commission as well as the infrastructure draft law," the source told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
It reiterated the Secretary-General's and the UN commitment to support and assist the Independent High Electoral Commission during the electoral process, and encourages the Iraqi people and all political parties to participate in a process that will shape their country's future.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The parliament will hold its regular session onMondayto vote on a number of draft laws, including the infrastructure and the vote on the Independent High Electoral Commission members, a media source said.
Baghdad / NINA/ Independent High Electoral Commission announced it would hold hold a press conference on Monday morning May 9 at its headquarters.