We believe that the detailed narrative report produced by the independent expert panel chaired by Professor Sir Ian Kennedy outlined far more effectively the panel's assessment of each surgical centre including where hospitals were not meeting the standards.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for Independent Expert Panel
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Engineering and Ocean Technology (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.; India)
- Integral Equations and Operator Theory (journal)
- Internationally Educated Occupational Therapists
- International Engine of the Year (Award)
- Immune Enhancement Project (San Francisco, CA)
- Immune Enhancing Peptide
- In English, Please
- Independent Energy Producers
- Independent Evaluation Plan
- Individual Education Plan (various locations)
- Individual(ized) Education Plan (aka Individual(ized) Education/al Program)
- Individualized Educational Program (various schools)
- Industrial Electronic Products (Switzerland)
- Information Exchange Program/Project
- Ingestion Exposure Pathway
- Initial Election Period (US Medicare)
- Initial Enrollment Period (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Initial Entry Party (first military HAZMAT reconnaissance in hot zone)
- Innovative Employee Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
An independent expert panel has designed a system to monitor the pilots looking at humaneness, safety and effectiveness of the controlled shooting method being used.
We have accepted all the recommendations made by the Independent Expert Panel, and are very pleased with the positive findings of the report by the Public Health Wales nurse consultant following his inspection of the Cardiac Unit in January.
She was removing powers that would have allowed the measures to go ahead from the Public Bodies Bill currently going through Parliament, and setting up an independent expert panel to look into future forestry policy.
She said she was removing powers that would have allowed the measures to go ahead from the Public Bodies Bill currently going through Parliament, and setting up an independent expert panel to look into future forestry policy.