She is past president of the Independent Community Banks of North Dakota and a past member of the Federal Reserve Board Consumer Advisory Council.
What does ICBND stand for?
ICBND stands for Independent Community Banks of North Dakota
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Iranian Conference on Biomedical Engineering (est. 1993)
- International Conference on Business and Management Research
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile System
- Integrated Communication and Broadcast Network
- International Christian Business Network
- International Code of Botanical Nomenclature
- International Commission on the Biological Effects of Noise
- International Conference on Bio-Nanotechnology
- Islamic Center of Bloomington-Normal (Bloomington, IL)
- Instituto Cultural Brasileiro Norte Americano (Portuguese: Brazilian-North American Cultural Institute; Brazil)
- Independent Community Banks of Oregon
- International Chinese Boxing Organization
- International Conference of Building Officials
- International Conference on Biomedical Ontology (University at Buffalo, NY)
- International Council of Building Officials (aka International Conference of Building Officials)
- Interracial Council for Business Opportunities
- Interactive Computer Based Office Support System
- Implantable Centrifugal Blood Pump (cardiovascular medicine)
- Internal Carotid Back Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- International Committee for Bird Preservation (aka International Council for Bird Preservation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jorde is a Past President of the Independent Community Banks of North Dakota and currently serves on the Board of the North Dakota Department of Banking and Financial Institutions.