Specific Jewish groups promoting one-sided critiques of Israel such as the Independent Australian Jewish Voices have been established in many Western countries.
What does IAJV stand for?
IAJV stands for Independent Australian Jewish Voices
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAJV
- Interstate Access Justification Report (road construction)
- International Association of Jazz Record Collectors
- Institute for Advanced Jewish Studies (Israel)
- Institute of Adult Jewish Studies (various locations)
- International Al Jolson Society (fan organization; various locations)
- International Alpaca Judging School (est. 1999; Peru)
- International Association for Jungian Studies
- International Association of Japanese Studies
- Israeli Association for Japanese Studies (est. 2012)
- International Association of Jurists for Western Sahara
- International Association of Justice Volunteerism (Pueblo, CO)
- International Association of Jewish Vocational Services
- I Am Kloot (Manchester based indie band)
- Idiot At Keyboard
- IE (Internet Explorer) Administrator Kit (Microsoft)
- Indian Administered Kashmir
- Ingeniørernes Arbejdsløshedskasse
- Initiatief Audiovisuele Kunsten (Dutch: Audiovisual Arts Initiative; Belgium)
- Institut für Angewandte Kinesiologie
- Internet Access Kit 2 (IBM O/S2)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However not all members of the Jewish community were angered and the founder of Independent Australian Jewish Voices, Antony Lowenstein, said he did not believe al-Hilali's comments were anti-Semitic and said it was important to make the distinction between anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli, The Australian reported.
More recently, the Independent Australian Jewish Voices (IAJV) group has regularly denounced Israel, and even supported a pro-Palestinian advertisement in The Australian which implicitly called for the destruction of Israel.