A proposed merger between the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) and the Independent Association of Continental Pilots was approved by the Executive Board of ALPA on 22 May.
What does IACP stand for?
IACP stands for Independent Association of Continental Pilots
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACP
We have 43 other meanings of IACP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Alternative Community Development (Japan)
- International Agency for Cooperation on Development (Switzerland)
- International Association of Crusty Old Jakes (firefighters; est. 1999)
- International Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement
- International Advisory Committee on Marine Sciences
- International Armaments Cooperative Opportunities Plan
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (Alexandria, VA)
- Information Assurance Certification or Accreditation (US DoD)
- Instituto de Assessoria As Comunidades Remanescentes de Quilombo (Portuguese: Institute Advisory Board to the Remnants of Quilombo; Brazil)
- Italian-American Club of Somers (New York)
- Institute of Applied Chemical Physics (Kurchatov Institute; Moscow, Russia)
- Integrated Assembly and Configuration Panel
- Inter-Agency Contingency Plan (various organizations)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- International Aerosol Climatology Project
- International Association for Cognitive Psychotherapy (est. 1990)
- International Association of Canine Professionals
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- International Association of Compounding Pharmacists (Sugar Land, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Independent Association of Continental Pilots claims that Continental Airlines has not addressed issues such as pilot fatigue and fuel icing for the 15-hour nonstop flight.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Independent Association of Continental Pilots (IACP), which represents pilots with Continental Airlines and Continental Express Airlines, is to merge with the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) after the ALPA Executive Council approved a merger agreement.