The Planning Bill gave us hope in that it was considered by an Assembly-appointed Independent Assessment Group who, I am sure, have recently produced a balanced report.
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for Independent Assessment Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Fake Universities
- International Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
- International Association of Fish & Wildlife Directors
- If At First You Don't Succeed, Try Try Again
- I Am Gay
- Illinois Art Gallery
- Imagery Analysis Group
- Implementation and Advisory Group (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Imran Abdul Group (Saudi Arabia)
- Incident Analysis Group
- Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Industry Action Group
- Industry Advisory Group
- Industry-Academia-Government (collaboration; Japan)
- Information Advisory Group
- Information Assurance Group
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Innovation Asset Group (software company; Oregon)
- Innovations in American Government (Competition)
- Institut d'Administration et de Gestion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staying in Richmond Park was central to our business plan that we presented to the Independent Assessment Group ahead of getting our league place, but the reality is that we can only play there so long as we can afford to.
The FAI-appointed Independent Assessment Group will announce the 12-team make up of the new top flight and it is certain to leave some clubs unhappy.
However he says that the successful applicant will not have a year's grace - and must reach the criteria put down under club licensing rules and the Independent Assessment Group.
There is also concern among clubs about the proposed appointment of an Independent Assessment Group that includes Niall Quinn and former UEFA vice-chairman Des Casey - with claims from worried oficials that the IAG's decisions on which clubs play in which division will be far too subjective.