Gill Frances, chair of the Independent Advisory Group on Teenage Pregnancy, welcomed the figures.
What does IAGTP stand for?
IAGTP stands for Independent Advisory Group on Teenage Pregnancy (United Kingdom)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Association of Genocide Scholars (est. 1994)
- Iowa Gourd Society
- Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators (UK)
- International Aicardi Goutieres Syndrome Association (online support group)
- International Airborne Geophysics Safety Association (Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada)
- International Aviation Ground Support Association (Falls Church, VA)
- International Association of Gay Square Dance Clubs
- International Association of Gay Square Dance Clubs (Denver, CO)
- I Ain't Got Time
- International Association of Golf Travel Operators
- If All Goes Well
- Impact Area Groundwater Study Program
- Houston, TX, USA - George Bush Houston Intercontinental (airport code)
- I Am Hydrogen (Phish song)
- Imagine a Horse (Texas)
- In All Honesty
- Inertial Attitude Hold
- Inova Alexandria Hospital (Alexandria, VA)
- Institute for Animal Health (UK)
- Institute for the Arts and Humanities (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Independent Advisory Group on Teenage Pregnancy said in its annual report this week that bolder action was needed by the Government.
The Independent Advisory Group on Teenage Pregnancy caused a stir last year when it said all primary and secondary schools should teach children about sex and relationships.
The Independent Advisory Group on Teenage Pregnancy (IAG) , laid its first Annual Report before Parliament, and urged the Government to provide 'confidential health services' - including contraception - to 'young people on secondary school premises'.