According to the draft, the government would set a period during which reforms are to be implemented, and devise measures to restructure independent administrative institutions and review spending on public interest corporations.
What does IAI stand for?
IAI stands for Independent Administrative Institution (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAI
We have 160 other meanings of IAI in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Human Values
- International Arabian Horse Youth Association
- IAM With Additional Information
- Ibero-American Institute (est. 1930)
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Academic Initiative (global educational program)
- Illinois Articulation Initiative (education)
- Illinois Transferable General Education Core
- Immunity and Infection (American Society for Microbiology)
- Inactive Aircraft Inventory
- Inco Alloys International
- Infection And Immunity (journal)
- Installation Accident Investigation (US Army)
- Institut für Angewandte Informatik
- Institute Al-Islam
- Institute of Art and Ideas (UK)
- Institute of International Affairs (Italy)
- Insurance Associates Incorporated (Newark, DE)
- Integrated Alternative Investments, Ltd. (UK)
- Integration Action for Inclusion
- Integrity Applications Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Starting in October 2011, Fujitsu also plans to launch the "IPKNOWLEDGE Independent Administrative Institution Accounting System".
The independent administrative institution will also cut premiums on other types of overseas investment by around 30 percent, the business daily said.
An independent administrative institution will take over the some 40 trillion yen in debts from the four firms and their highway networks.
The NAL is an independent administrative institution which studies transportation systems in aerospace.
Initially established as a private research foundation in Tokyo in 1917, RIKEN became an independent administrative institution in 2003.