Independence American Insurance Company is a member of The IHC Group, an insurance organization composed of Independence Holding Company, a public company traded on the New York Stock Exchange, and its operating subsidiaries.
What does IAIC stand for?
IAIC stands for Independence American Insurance Company (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAIC
We have 19 other meanings of IAIC in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions
- Information Assurance Interoperability Assessment of Operational Networks
- Inter-American Institute of Agricultural Sciences (Washington, DC)
- International Academy of Indoor Air Sciences
- International Association for Impact Assessment South Africa
- International Association of Internet Broadcasters (trade associations)
- International Association of Investment Bankers (Canada)
- International Association of Islamic Banks
- International Association of Internet Banking and Commerce
- Illinois Amish Interpretive Center (Arcola, IL)
- Inter-American Investment Corporation (also seen as IIC)
- Interagency Acquisition Internet Council
- International Association of Integrative Coaches
- Intra-Army Interoperability Certification (Central Technical Support Facility; Ft, Hood, TX)
- International Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers (Washington, DC)
- Interstate Auto Insurance Company
- International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies
- Iowa Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (Des Moines, IA)
- International Association of Ice Cream Vendors, Inc.
- International Association for Information and Data Quality