Simulation Technologies Incorporated, Beavercreek, Ohio, is being awarded a $30,000,000 indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide for Joint Services and Air Force Chemical and Biological Warfare Defense science and technology to provide an effective defense against any adversary employing weapons of mass destruction.
What does ID/IQ stand for?
ID/IQ stands for Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ID/IQ
We have 3 other meanings of ID/IQ in our Acronym Attic
- Type-I Iodothyronine Deiodinase
- Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quality
- Infectious Disease-Laser Based System (SerOptix; Woburn, MA)
- Iso-Diffracting Pulsed Beam
- Identifier-Based Public Key Cryptography (CESG)
- Indefinite Delivery Requirements Contract
- Identity Service Interface Specifications (Liberty Alliance)
- Identity Web Services Framework (Liberty Alliance)
- Integrated Diagnostic/Automatic Test System
- Injected Dose per Gram of Tissue
- Indefinite Duration/Indefinite Quantity
- Investigation Division of the Office of Internal Oversight Services (UN)
- Interaction Domain 1 (biochemistry)
- International District 1 (video game level)
- ID10T Error code [idiot] :-)
- Interdental Cleaning Device
- Information for Development in the 21st Century (UK)
- Interactive Dichotomizer 3 (algorithm)
- International Direct Distance Dialing
- Tag Embedded In MPEG I Layer III Files (describing the audio; typically artist and release information)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Technology and Solutions, Incorporated, Beavercreek, Ohio, is being awarded a $15,000,000 indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide for information technology support for Headquarters Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center's (HQ AFOTEC) Management Information Network in the following areas: IT programs management, IT systems design and engineering, database development and management, network administration, system administration, website development and management, and IT multimedia support.
The contract is one of four indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity awards, known as "Mega 2," that have a combined maximum value of $950 million over the five-year term.
is being awarded a $127,000,000 (maximum) indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide for software development and sustainment services in support of the Integrated Logistics Systems-Supply (ILS-S).
is being awarded a $195,200,000 (maximum) indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide for technical, engineering, and acquisition support for Headquarters, Air Armament Center and other organizations at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla.