Four major areas help you become more familiar with flood claims after a disaster like Sandy: (1) Flood coverage exclusions (2) Substantial damage (3) Flood elevations (4) Increased cost of compliance (ICC) coverage.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Increased Cost of Compliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Immunization Coordination Committee (WHO)
- Imperial Camel Corps (UK)
- In Country Contract (various companies)
- In-Circuit Communication (computing)
- In-Country Consultant
- Inadequate Core Cooling
- Inazawa Christian Church (Inazawa, Japan)
- Inbound Call Center (software)
- Incident Command Center
- Incoming Trunk Circuit (ANSI, ITU-T)
- Independence Community College
- Independent Christian Church
- Independent Citizens' Committee (various locations)
- Independent Consultants Cooperative
- Independent Control Check (aviation maintenance)
- India Community Center (California)
- Indian Camp Creek (Missouri)
- Indian Claims Commission (Government of Canada)
- Indian Community Centre (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Indian Creek Camp (Liberty, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To boil it down, one set of standards would be easier to develop, maintain, and understand, but could be difficult to achieve because of the expected increased cost of compliance as a result of additional scrutiny demanded by the public for audits of registered companies.
Thus, the application of the rules in the foreign context produces relatively insignificant revenue--certainly not enough to justify the increased cost of compliance on taxpayers.