2,21] In specific clinical situations, the following tests are recommended: symptoms/quality of life questionnaires (International Consultation on Incontinence Questionnaire [ICIQ] grade A, Incontinence Impact Questionnaire [IIQ]-7, Urogenital Distress Inventory [UDI]-6), pad weight testing, serum creatinine, uroflowmetry, post-void residual volume (PVR), methylene blue or pyridium pad testing, cystoscopy and urodynamic studies (UDS).
What does IIQ stand for?
IIQ stands for Incontinence Impact Questionnaire (urology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIQ
We have 6 other meanings of IIQ in our Acronym Attic
- Integrating Integrated Product Team
- International Institute for Peace through Tourism (USA)
- Irish Institute of Physical Therapies (Cork, Ireland)
- Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark Attorney
- International Intellectual Property Training Institute (WIPO; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Italian Investment Promotion Unit (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- Intraoperative Intracorporeal Predissection Ultrasound Imaging
- International Infection Prevention Week
- Intelligent Information Processing and Web Mining
- Illumination IQ, Inc.
- Initial Issue Quality
- Initial Issue Quantity
- Intelligent Image Quality
- International Intelligence Quotient
- Insurance Intermediaries Quality Assurance Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Indian Institute of Quality Management (Jaipur, Rajasthan, India)
- International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (Canada)
- Institute for Improvement in Quality and Productivity (Canada)
- Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (Santa Barbara, CA; est. 2000)
- Halogenated Butyl Rubber
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health-related quality of life measures for women with urinary incontinence: the Incontinence Impact Questionnaire and the Urogenital Distress Inventory.
Other incontinence severity measures, including the UDI urge subscale score and the Incontinence Impact Questionnaire total score also were higher for obese versus other participants, said Dr.
The following measurement tools will be used to assess the secondary outcomes: QOL by the International Consultation on Incontinence Questionnaire (19) and Incontinence Impact Questionnaire (20); symptom bother by the Urogenital Distress Inventory (20); sexual function by the Prolapse/Urinary Incontinence Sexual Questionnaire (21,22); treatment satisfaction by a self-administered satisfaction questionnaire (23) and the Patient Global Impression of Severity and Improvement questions (24); and resumption of normal activities by the Activities Assessment Scale.
Short forms to assess life quality and symptom distress for urinary incontinence in women: the incontinence impact questionnaire and the urogenital distress inventory.
Women enrolled in the study self-reported urinary incontinence using the MESA (Medical, Epidemiological, and Social Aspects of Aging) questionnaire, the Urogenital Distress Inventory (UDI), and the Incontinence Impact Questionnaire (IIQ).