In a multicenter study that was conducted in Europe and North America, the mean number of incontinence episodes per day decreased from 10 to 2.
What does IEPD stand for?
IEPD stands for Incontinence Episodes Per Day (urology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IEPD
We have 7 other meanings of IEPD in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Emergency Preparedness Council (British Columbia)
- International Ecumenical Peace Convocation (World Council of Churches; Switzerland)
- International Electric Propulsion Conference
- International Energy Policy Conference
- International Exhibitions Promotion Company (India)
- Internationally Educated Professionals of Canada (employment website)
- Inland Empire Police Canine Association (California)
- European Initiative for Ethical Production and Consumption
- International Symposium on Isotope Effects in Physics, Chemistry and Engineering
- Inner East Primary Care Partnership (Australia)
- Information & Electronic Protection Division
- Information Exchange Package Documentation
- Installation Environmental Program Director
- Institute for Education and Professional Development
- Instituto de Estudios de Poblacion y Desarrollo (Institute of Population and Development Studies, Dominican Republic)
- Intra-Episode Panic Disorder (psychology)
- Institute of Electrical Power Engineering (Canada)
- Institute of Energy Policy and Economics (France)
- Integrated Electronics Piezo Electric (accelerometer)
- International Electronic Phaleristic Encyclopedia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigators noted that patients in both groups had five fewer incontinence episodes per day.