Furthermore, the company has also carried out by-the-book quality measures and floor layouts at its factories, which have been certificated to ISO 9001 since 1999, with each worker fully educated to take part in quality assurance from incoming quality control and spot-check to pre-delivery inspections.
What does IQC stand for?
IQC stands for Incoming Quality Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQC
We have 38 other meanings of IQC in our Acronym Attic
- International Qualifications Assessment Service
- Integrating Quality Assurance Into Software Production
- Independent Quality Assurance Team
- Interactive Quality Assessment Tool
- Iraqi Advisor Task Force
- Iowa Quality Beef
- Inductive Query by Examples
- Iowa Quality Beef Supply Cooperative
- Iowa Quality Beef Supply Network
- Image Quality Control
- Indefinite Quality Contract
- Indefinite Quantity Contract
- Initial Qualification Cost
- Initial Qualification Course (US Air Force)
- Institut de Química Computacional (Institute of Computational Chemistry at the University of Girona)
- Institute for Quality and Certification (professional translation group; Germany)
- Institute of Quantum Computing
- Internal Quality Control
- Iowa Quality Center
- International Quality Crown Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an ideal situation, said Hunkar, quality verification or conventional incoming quality control should not be needed, because the proof of quality would be passed along with the product all the way down the manufacturing chain.