He specializes in sales, joint ventures and debt and equity financing on all types of income-producing real estate nationwide.
What does IPRE stand for?
IPRE stands for Income-Producing Real Estate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPRE
We have 6 other meanings of IPRE in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Pattern Recognition and Classification Society
- In-Plant Reliability Data
- In-Process Research & Development
- Information and Public Relations Department (various locations)
- Institute for Policy Research & Development
- Instructional Performance Requirements Document (Instructional Design)
- Integrated Payloads Requirements Document
- Intellectual Property Rights Division
- Indiana Packaging Research and Development Center (Indiana State University; est. 2004)
- Illustrated Properties Real Estate (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Industrial Polymer Research & Engineering Company
- Institute for Personal Robots in Education
- Institute of Planar Research and Exploration (fictional organization; The Adventure Zone podcast)
- Interprovincial Record Exchange
- IP Packet-Transfer Reference Event
- Illinois Park and Recreation Education Association
- Institute of Philippine Real Estate Appraisers
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Act (counterfeiting and piracy)
- Institute of Philippine Real Estate Consultants
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive (European Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because income-producing real estate is generally held as an investment rather than as an operating capability involving continuous disposals and replacements of components, the effect of changing specific prices on depreciation is not a significant concern.