It said that FBR has been receiving various requests for extension of time for filing of Income Tax Return due to pre-occupation of tax payer/ tax advisors in connection with the Holy month of Ramadan, Aitakaf, Umra and Eid related holidays.
What does ITRET stand for?
ITRET stands for Income Tax Return
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Conference on Information Technology Research and Education
- Industry, Research and Energy (EU)
- Information Technology: Research and Education (IEEE conference)
- Institute for Transportation Research and Education (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Institute of Telecommunications Resellers in Europe
- IP Telephony Routing Engine (SS8 Networks)
- Ismaili Tariqah and Religious Education Board (formerly Ismailia Association)
- International Training and Research in Emerging Infectious Diseases (University of Washington fellowship)
- International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health
- Innovation, Technology, Research, Excellence, and Service
- IERS (International Earth Rotation Service) Terrestrial Reference Frame
- International Terrestrial Reference Frame
- Imaging Technology Research Group
- Information Technical Requirement Group
- Information Technology Research Group (various universities)
- Information Technology Restructuring Group (Arlington, VA)
- Infotrends Research Group, Inc.
- Interoperability Technical Review Group
- Industrial Technology Research Institute (Taiwan, ROC)
- Information Technology Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts, and Form 1065, U.
Under the IRS e-file program, a corporation would send its income tax return data to the IRS electronically, instead of on paper forms.
Income Tax Return for an S Corporation) may incorporate Schedule M-3 in the future.
AICPA's Individual Income Tax Returns Workshop by Kess, Biebl and Ranweiler (IITW)--Learn how to apply the latest changes when preparing federal income tax returns and advise clients on new developments and tax-saving ideas for individuals.
Section 6062 of the Code currently requires that the income tax return of a corporation be signed by the president, vice-president, treasurer, assistant treasurer, chief accounting officer, or any other officer of the corporation authorized by the corporation to sign the return.