Plus, to reduce the income statement impact of future transactions, companies need to prepare a 10-year history of stock option activity to determine the amount of the additional-paid-in-capital (APIC) pool.
What does I/S stand for?
I/S stands for Income Statement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of I/S
We have 96 other meanings of I/S in our Acronym Attic
- Current to Pneumatic Transducer
- Identification of Position
- Instrument Panel (vehicles)
- Insurance/Pension Specialist
- Inphase and Quadrature
- Insurance Records (insurance)
- Internment/Resettlement (US DoD)
- Ischemia/Reperfusion (trauma)
- Information Systems
- Immature to Total (protein ratio)
- Inner Tank
- Item/Test Analysis Program (ACT, Inc.)
- Installation/Table of Distribution and Allowance
- Insert/Update/Delete (databases)
- Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (NSF program for partnership between universities and industry)
- Instantaneous Current/Voltage (also seen as I-V)
- Interpretation/Visitor Services (US National Park Service)
- Interest per Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, if a parent files Form 1120 and any group member files Form 1120-PC or 1120-L, that member may either (1) fully complete Schedule M-3 in the same way as it filed Form 1120; or (2) complete Schedule M-3 by including the sum of all differences between the member's income statement net income (or loss) and taxable income (differences).
It goes on to examine the impact of IFRS in terms of balance sheet completeness, presentation and valuation, then discusses its impact on the income statement and segment disclosure.
In order to electronically (or manually) identify the income statement amounts of these items, taxpayers would need to set up separate ledger accounts and instruct numerous people regarding their proper use.
Three financial statements form the basis for tracking the financial status of your practice: the balance sheet, the income statement, and the cash flow statement.
Line items on the balance sheet will fluctuate but, assuming no ineffectiveness, fluctuation will be by equal and offsetting amounts, and there might be no income statement effect.
The income statement is the alpha and omega of business -- the beginning and the end.
Gains or losses on impairments of assets are reported in the income statement as ordinary income before income taxes, preferably under a separate caption.