The company offers Income/Outcome business simulations, which are essentially facilitator-led workshops built around a board game business simulation that has been tailored to the needs of the audience.
What does I/O stand for?
I/O stands for Income/Outcome (game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of I/O
We have 16 other meanings of I/O in our Acronym Attic
- Intimal/Medial (ratio)
- Intromission to Mounting (sexual activity)
- Intermediate/Medium-Range Ballistic Missile
- Injured/Non-Injured (ratio)
- Interference to Noise Ratio
- Intergraph/Network File Manager
- Idiot Operator (as in an I/O error) :-)
- In Out
- Inboard/Outboard (engine inboard, drive unit outboard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
O] and OR reference systems (accordingly end-effector's respectively gantry robot's configuration); setting the origin point of each income/outcome modular conveyor's coordinate system [O.