The first building to be developed under HIU'S new inclusionary housing program, nine of the building's condominium units have been reserved for the tenants of the original buildings displaced by the new construction.
What does IHP stand for?
IHP stands for Inclusionary Housing Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IHP
We have 182 other meanings of IHP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Home Office Underwriters
- India House of Worship (Silver Spring, MD)
- International House of Waffles
- International House of ZZYZX (website; ihoz.com)
- I Hate People
- Icing Hazard Potential
- In His Presence (ministry)
- In House Programming (computer programming)
- In House Project
- Incident Handling Plan
- Indian Housing Plan (US HUD)
- Indicated Horsepower
- individual Health Plan
- Individualized Habilitation Plan
- Individuals and Households Program (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Indoor Health and Productivity Project (US EPA)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various organizations)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various schools)
- Innovative Health Products (Largo, FL)
- Institut Henri Poincaré
Samples in periodicals archive:
For buyers taking advantage of the city's Inclusionary Housing Program for affordable housing, the site has a maximum residential buildable square footage of 764,000 square feet.
Eliminating parking requirements for affordable units would lower the building costs, said the DCP, and incentivize the use of the Inclusionary Housing Program which provides a floor area bonus in exchange for the provision of permanently-affordable housing.