YSGOL Rhosnesni High School in Wrexham has now received the Inclusion Quality Mark twice - once in November 2009 and again in November 2012.
What does IQM stand for?
IQM stands for Inclusion Quality Mark (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IQM
We have 8 other meanings of IQM in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Quality Labs (est. 1985; Rockville, RI)
- Indifference Quality Level
- Information Quality Levels
- Institute of Qualified Lifeguards (UK)
- Intelligent Query Linker
- Interactive Query Language
- International Quality Linings Ltd. (UK; est. 1983)
- International Quantitative Linguistics Association
- International Quality Leadership Institute
- Institute for Quality in Laboratory Medicine
- Information Quality Management
- Institute of Quality Malaysia (professional organization; Malaysia)
- Intelligent Quality Management (Instrumentation Laboratory)
- Internal Quality Management
- International Quilt Market
- Indonesian Quality Management Association (Jakarta, Indonesia; also seen as PMMI)
- International Quality Management Award
- Inspirational Quotations Mailing List
- Intelligent Questionnaire Markup Language (EU)
- Iterative Quadratic Maximum Likelihood (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school has gained the Inclusion Quality Mark, Artsmark Gold Award, School Hygiene Award (5 star) and been successful in gaining an Awards for All grant which will help the school to support community projects in the local area.
Pupils and staff enjoyed a family street party in celebration of the Diamond Jubilee following news they have just received an outstanding Inclusion Quality Mark.
A CHILDREN'S centre in south Wirral has become the first in Cheshire to be given an Inclusion Quality Mark.