According to the National Incident Management System Training Program manual, the ICS document unit ".
What does IMST stand for?
IMST stands for Incident Management System Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMST
We have 19 other meanings of IMST in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Mine Surveyors of South Africa (est. 1923)
- International Masters Speed Skating Committee
- International Medical Sciences Student Congress
- International Multiple Sclerosis Support Foundation
- Institute for Mathematical Studies in the Social Sciences
- International Medieval Sermon Studies Society
- International Metallic Silhouette Shooting Union
- (Facultatea de) Ingineria si Managementul Sistemelor Tehnologice (Faculty of Engineering and Management of Technological Systems; University Politehnica of Bucharest)
- Image, Multimédia et Sciences Territoriales (French)
- iMira Server Tools
- Incident Medical Specialist Technician (US FEMA)
- Incident Medical Technician (US NWCG)
- Independent Multidisciplinary Science Team (Oregon, US)
- Informatik und Mikrosystemtechnik (Department of Informatic and Microsystem Engineering; Fachhochschule, Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Information Management System and Technology (South Africa)
- Informations- und Mikrosystemtechnik (Magdeburg University, Germany)
- Innovation en Management, Systèmes et Technologie (French: Innovation in Management, Systems and Technology; Montréal, Québec, Canada)
- Innovationen Machen Schulen Top (German: Innovations Make Top Schools; Austria)
- Institut de Mécanique Statistique de La Turbulence (Marseille, France)
- Institut für Mathematische Stochastik (Institute for Mathematical Stochastics; University Magdeburg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All management and emergency response staff also receive updated National Incident Management System training.
King contends that 30 hours for a National Incident Management System training that amounted to $1,945.