A spokesman for the fire service's incident investigation team said the cause of the blaze was being investigated.
What does II stand for?
II stands for Incident Investigation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of II
We have 170 other meanings of II in our Acronym Attic
- I Hear & I Understand
- Ice Imp (gaming)
- IcyIcy (band)
- Ikebana International
- Illegal Immigrant
- Image Intensifier (Passive Night Vision Usage)
- Image(ry) Interpreter/Interpretation
- Imposto de Importação (Brazil)
- Imus Institute
- Inanimate Insanity (animated competition)
- Infinite Innovation Ltd (IT/Internet solution company)
- Information Indicator Digits (telecommunications)
- Information Interoperability
- Inspection Instruction
- Institutional Infrastructure
- Institutional Investor (investment magazine)
- Interactive Investor
- Interchangeable Item (US DoD)
- Interim Isolated
- International Institute (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - The General Civil Aviation Authority of UAE (GCAA) signed recently a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Transportation Safety Board of Canada (TSB) on cooperation relating to aircraft accident and incident investigation.
com)-- Bezeq, the Israeli Telecommunication Corporation, today announced that it has selected Evolven Software, the pioneer of Granular Configuration Automation solutions, with the goal of reducing IT operating expenses, improving system availability & performance, reducing the risk of production outages and cutting incident investigation time for Bezeq's core systems.
The members of the media were among a total of 15 people the Incident Investigation and Review Committee recommended should be charged for the incident.
Vicon Publishing (Amherst, NH), the publisher of "ALN (Animal Lab News)Magazine," "Controlled Environments" and "Forensic Magazine," has begun the publication of "Digital Forensic Investigator (DFI) News," a weekly electronic newsletter for IT professionals working in digital forensics, including those responsible for forensic investigation/analysis, advanced incident handling, or formal incident investigation of computers, networks, and mobile or handheld devices.