When starting an incident-handling program from scratch, NIST's Special Publication 800-61, Computer Security Incident Handling Guide, is a good place to start.
What does IHG stand for?
IHG stands for Incident Handling Guide (security)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHG
We have 37 other meanings of IHG in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for the History and Foundations of Science (Netherlands)
- International Haskell Family Society (est. 1992; UK)
- International Health and Fitness Symposium
- International Housing Finance Services (Fannie Mae)
- In-Home and Family Support Program (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- International Human Frontier Science Program
- Illinois Hot Farm Stock Pullers Association (Illinois)
- In-Home Family Therapy
- Intermittent High Frequency Ventilation
- In His Grip (Christianity)
- Intercontinental Hotels Group
- International Hockey Gang (sports forum)
- International Holdings Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Iris Hypoplasia with Glaucoma
- in-home geriatric assessment
- Indian Hills Golf Association (Fairfield Bay, Arkansas)
- InterMountain Hay Growers Association (California)
- International Horror Guild Award
- Israel Hang-Gliding Association
- Indian Hills Golf Club (Riverside, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assisting organizations in establishing and structuring these teams, and learning how best to handle security incidents from denial-of-service attacks to unauthorized access of networks, is the goal of the Computer Security Incident Handling Guide, published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).