In testimony before Congress, the report's co-author, Gregory Saathoff, a prison psychiatrist and head of the University of Virginia School of Medicine Critical Incident Analysis Group, recalled a routine visit he made to a correctional facility a couple days after the September 11 attacks.
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for Incident Analysis Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- International Affairs Fugitive Unit (US Department of Justice)
- International Association of Fake Universities
- International Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
- International Association of Fish & Wildlife Directors
- If At First You Don't Succeed, Try Try Again
- I Am Gay
- Illinois Art Gallery
- Imagery Analysis Group
- Implementation and Advisory Group (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Imran Abdul Group (Saudi Arabia)
- Independent Assessment Group
- Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Industry Action Group
- Industry Advisory Group
- Industry-Academia-Government (collaboration; Japan)
- Information Advisory Group
- Information Assurance Group
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Innovation Asset Group (software company; Oregon)
- Innovations in American Government (Competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, produced by the George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute and the University of Virginia's Critical Incident Analysis Group, argued that a lack of resources and understanding of the problem in the U.
The report by The George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute and The University of Virginia Critical Incident Analysis Group was developed by a task force that complied information on radicalization through literature reviews and briefings from professionals.