It encompasses companies across the United States, Canada, and Europe offering specialized and enhanced operator-based services, including call centers, contact centers, inbound telemarketing (order entry), voice messaging, and emergency dispatch.
What does ITM stand for?
ITM stands for Inbound Telemarketing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITM
We have 168 other meanings of ITM in our Acronym Attic
- Information Technology Leadership Team
- Instructional Technology Lead Teacher (Avon Grove School District; West Grove, PA)
- Integrated Two Level Units (power plants)
- Irish Tillage and Land Use Society (agriculture; Ireland)
- Ryde Integrated Transport and Land Use Strategy (Ryde, Australia)
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- In the Meantime
- In The Moment
- In the Money
- In the Morning
- Incentive Travel and Meetings Association
- Index of Technical Manual/Publication
- Inert Training Missile
- Infinite Thinking Machine (education)
- Informa Telecoms & Media (various locations)
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Manager
- Information Technology Media (South Africa)
- Information Transaction Machine
- Information Transfer Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATSI now encompasses companies across North America and the UK offering specialized and enhanced operator based services including: call centers, contact centers, inbound telemarketing (order entry), paging, voice messaging, emergency dispatch, fax, and internet services among others.
These four stages reportedly include: Best practices in Customer Service, Critical Success Factors on Customer Affinity, Communication Skills, Five Steps of Inbound Telemarketing and Customer Service, Practical Skills of Telemarketing and Customer Service, Complaint Handling Skills, and Customer Service Agent Role Playing Sessions.
Service Selling" is what they call the inbound telemarketing upsell program they have successfully adopted.
was founded in 1954 as a traditional answering service, but had expanded to primarily inbound telemarketing in addition to paging and voice mail.
West Communications has evolved from an inbound telemarketing service bureau to one of the nation's leading providers of customized client contact solutions that include superior inbound, outbound, interactive, Internet, collections, and conferencing services.
CDRFG has doubled its office space to accommodate expanded staff specializing in monthly sustaining donors, direct response television (DRTV), management of inbound telemarketing, online acquisition and analytics.
O'Currance Teleservices, a provider of inbound telemarketing products and services, has announced its hiring of Clint Gearheart as its vice president of sales.