What does INSIPID stand for?
INSIPID stands for Inadequate Sensitivity Improvement by Proton Indirect Detection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Iran National Steel Industrial Group
- Information Systems Integration using Global Hypermedia Technology
- International Network for Strategic Initiatives in Global HIV Trials (US NIH)
- International Nifedipine GITS (Gastro-Intestinal Therapeutic System) Study: Intervention as a Goal in Hypertension Treatment
- Vision Systems for a Natural Human Environment
- Independent Network Supporting Individuals Guiding Home Taught Students
- Information System for Integrated Manufacturing
- Incentives for Singapore's Commuters (study)
- INS Integrated Network (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Interactive Netcasting Systems Inc.
- Interinstitutional System of Integrated Services
- Informing Science and Information Technology Education (conference)
- Initiative for Studies in Technology Entrepreneurship (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Initiative for Studies in Transformational Entrepreneurship (University of Wisconsin)
- Integrated Network System Interface Terminal Equipment (Sprint)
- International Network of Somewhere in Time Enthusiasts
- International Science, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (South Africa)
- International Symposium on Information Technology Standardization
- Inclusive and Sustainable Infrastructure for Tourism and Urban Regeneration (UK)
- Instituto Nacional de Sismologia, Vulcanología, Meteorología E Hidrologia (Spanish: , National Institute of Seismology, Vulcanology, Meteorology and Hydrology, Guatemala)