Yin continued, "We plan to initiate the registration process for our inactivated hepatitis A vaccine Healive in Mexico after the Certificate of Approval is granted for Anflu.
What does iHAV stand for?
iHAV stands for Inactivated Hepatitis A Vaccine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of iHAV
We have 1 other meaning of iHAV in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Helmet Assembly Subsystem
- Integrated Home Automated Solutions
- Interagency Homeland Air Security (Department of Defense, Joint Staff)
- Integrated Hardware in the Loop Avionics Test
- Intelligent Human Assistive Technology (trademark of Achinoetics, LLC)
- Interpersonal Hostility Assessment Technique
- Iraq Historic Allegations Team (UK)
- International Hide & Allied Trades Improvement Society
- Integrated Holistic Approach Urban Development Project (Ethiopia)
- Illinois Heart and Vascular (cardiology)
- International Hate and Violence Education Foundation
- In-Home Audiovideo Specialist (Bodley & Associates, Inc.)
- I Have A Warlord
- Improved Homing All the Way Killer
- I Hate Boys
- In Het Bijzonder (Dutch)
- Indian Health Board
- Indiana Harbor Belt Railroad
- Indiana Historical Bureau
- Industrialized Housing and Buildings (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VAQTA, an inactivated hepatitis A vaccine supplied in prefilled syringes, has been voluntarily recalled because reduced antigen content was found in some syringes.