The Aim-listed company - a worldwide manufacturer of point of care in-vitro diagnostic devices - has won the contract to supply 220 of its HemoPoint H2 instruments and related cuvettes to the state's Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) clinics.
What does IVDD stand for?
IVDD stands for In-Vitro Diagnostic Device (medical)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVDD
We have 1 other meaning of IVDD in our Acronym Attic
- In Vehicle Data Acquisition System
- Inland Valley Daily Bulletin (Ontario, CA)
- Institute on Violence and Destructive Behavior (University of Oregon; Eugene, OR)
- Internet Vehicle Database
- Inner Vision Development Corp. (est. 2001; Knoxville, TN)
- Institute of Veterinary Drug Control (China; est. 1952)
- Inter-Varsity Dance Competition (UK)
- Interactive Vehicle Dynamic Control
- International Vacuum Devices Conference
- In Vitro Digestible Crude Protein
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Integrated Video Data Distribution System (US Navy)
- In Vitro Digestible Energy
- Instituto Valenciano De Egiptologia (Spanish: Valencian Institute of Egyptology; Valencia, Spain)
- InteressenVerbund DEutsches Network Information Center
- International Virtual Data Grid Laboratory (Indiana University)
- Internationalen Vereinigung Demokratischer Juristen (German: International Association of Democratic Lawyers)
- In Vitro-Derived Kidney Macrophages
- Interactive Video Distance Learning
- Integrated Voice and Data Local Area Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
SERVICES OFFERED From Wound Care Applications through In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices, we are a trusted, behind-the-scenes partner for some of the most recognizable names in the industry, helping them with everything from manufacturing processes for components to complete turnkey products.
Cardiovascular, imaging, orthopedic and in-vitro diagnostic devices account for more than 90% of the global OEM device manufacturing revenues, Kalorama reported.