Besides our highly advanced call centre equipped with the latest communication gadgets, each of our cars is also similarly fitted with latest in-vehicle equipment so that the potential passengers could be ensured of the availability of taxis at the point of their call in the minimum waiting period," he said.
What does IVE stand for?
IVE stands for In-Vehicle Equipment (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IVE
We have 33 other meanings of IVE in our Acronym Attic
- In Very Desperate Search Of (couponing)
- Illmatik Vibes_Delete:Thought
- Integrated Visual Data Technology Inc. (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Integrated Voice/Data Terminal
- Interactive Videodisc Training
- Integrated Voice and Data Terminal Equipment
- Integrated Voice and Data Telecommunications System
- Individual Visual Display Unit (US Army)
- Intravenous Drug Use
- Immersive Virtual Environments
- Instant Virtual Extranet
- Institute of Vitreous Enamellers (UK)
- Institute of Vocational Education
- Institutionalized Variety of English
- Instituto del Verbo Encarnado (Spanish: Institute of the Incarnate Word)
- Integrated Virtual Ethernet
- Intelligent Virtual Environments
- Intendencia de Verificación Especial (Spanish)
- Interactive Voice Enquiry Systems (Ziconix Ltd.; UK)
- Interface Verification Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
In-Vehicle Equipment Integration -- Captured video can be displayed on in-vehicle computers such as Motorola's ruggedized Mobile Workstation, the MW800 or Motorola's ruggedized laptop, the ML900.
A prototype of the in-vehicle equipment is to be tested in the Veneta area in a couple of weeks.
The in-vehicle equipment has a tiny camera which projects what is happening ahead on to a small screen that folds down in front of the driver's eyes similar to that in a fighter cockpit.