ISLAMABAD -- National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) has launched a major in-service training programme of "lead trainers/tutors" for vocational and technical teachers across the country.
What does ISTP stand for?
ISTP stands for In-Service Training Programme (Bamenda, Cameroon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISTP
We have 53 other meanings of ISTP in our Acronym Attic
- Interessengemeinschaft Spezialisierter Tour-Operators (Zurich, Switzerland)
- International Standardized Testing Organization (est. 2001)
- Irish Student Trampoline Open
- International System for Teacher Observation and Feedback (study)
- Illinois Statewide Treatment Outcomes Project
- Institute for the Study and Treatment of Pain (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Integrated Satellite Tracking of Polluters (Canada)
- Intelligence Support To Operations and Plans
- Integrated Space Technologies Operational System
- I See The Problem
- Index to Scientific & Technical Proceedings
- Institut Supérieur des Techniques de la Performance (French: Higher Institute of Technical Performance; engineering school)
- Institute for Sustainability and Technology Policy
- Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics (Russia)
- Instituto Superior de Transportes (Portugal)
- Integrated System Test Plan
- International Solar Terrestrial Physics (platform)
- International Solar-Terrestrial Program
- International Symposium on Transport Phenomena
- Internet Signaling Transport Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad -- With the technical assistance from TVET Reform Support Programme (TVET RSP) National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) has launched a major in-service training programme of "lead trainers/tutors" for vocational and technical teachers nationwide.
You could also take an in-service training programme leading to a certificate or Diploma in Managing Health and Social Care - for this you usually need to be working within the NHS in a clinical role.
ER: Do you have any in-service training programme in your organization, if so what is its Impact?
ER: Do you have any in-service training programme in your company, if so what is its impact?
ER: Are you satisfied with the existing in-service training programme of your company?